Sewage Treatment Plants:
Hipaf: (High Performance Aerated Filter)
From Single properties to large communities, Public Houses, Hotels, and Golf Clubs or sites where a high consent standard is required The Hipaf range of treatment plants covers a population equivalent of 5- 2,000. Effluent quality from standard 20 mg/l BOD, 30 mg/l SS to: 10 mg/l BOD & SS with sand filter Ammoniacal Nitrogen levels below 5 mg/l if required.
- Low visual impact; small discrete control kiosk; GRP covers flush with ground level, excellent access for easy maintenance
- No moving parts within the treatment plant. Reliable operation and performance. Easy installation Maintenance-free construction in GRP
- Unique forward feed system helps protect plant from peaks in flow to treatment Biozone
- Fixed film submerged aerated filter achieved with Flocor random packed medium
- Air provided by fully accessible non-blocking distribution system
- Each plant designed to meet prevailing consent limits User friendly - low maintenance requirements are designed to be easily carried out above ground
For households or small communities not connected to mains drainage
- Range of five Diamond models available for households of up to 20 population equivalent
- Unique internal weir design ensures continuous high performance by reducing the impact of surges from the flow of sewage and wastewater
- Using well-established technology the Diamond's design meets high standards of performance testing carried out by NSF Organisation - a leading International environmental test agency.
- 2-3 Year desludging intervals- continuous re-circulation gives virtually total solids degradation.
- Easy installation - unique design reduces excavation costs
- Low operation costs from the small efficient compressor
- Robust construction alleviates need for concrete backfill
- Odourless - with no primary tank required, the sludge is prevented from settling and turning septic
- Low visual impact - 600mm cover, flush with the ground
- Reliable operation - simple design, no internal moving parts
- Excellent performance meeting Royal Commission consent standards
- Over 20000 units installed world wide
PUMPS & PUMPING STATIONS:
Wendage Pollution Control Ltd designs, supplies and installs package pumping stations in GRP or concrete for handling waste water and sewage. From small pumps in septic tanks to large housing developments with connection to the main sewer we can supply or supply and install a system or pump to suit.
All major makes and manufacturers of pumps supplied and serviced. KSB, ITT Flygt, Stuart Turner and many more.
Simple solution requiring no special qualifications to install
Plug and play technology to minimise installation time and reduce civil costs.
Float free design and automatic operation every 24hrs eliminates the main cause of pump failure.
Far fewer break downs and much faster servicing.
GREASE GUZZLER & MINI GUZZLER
An unrivalled fit and forget treatment to completely degrade grease from commercial kitchens
- Digest grease, cooking oils and animal fats; degrading them naturally to prevent the main cause of drain blockage
- Eliminates foul odours caused by rancid grease
- Fully automatic, requiring no user maintenance
- Highly economical: precise product metering stops wastage
- Improves hygiene: grease in drains is a haven for rodents and insect infestation
- Totally safe and environmentally responsible
- Non-disruptive refill, by Wendage Pollution Control Ltd, every 3 months
- Full warranty parts and labour
HOW IT WORKS:
GREASE GUZZLER employs patented processing to activate and condition a unique, naturally formulated biological compound. Once the effectiveness of this bio-fluid has been fully optimized, against a pre-set time-schedule, GREASE GUZZLER releases it into the drainage system, where its presence rapidly accelerates grease degradation. The system is not affected by the normal use of kitchen equipment such as dishwashers, or by bleaches and cleaning agents etc.
DRY COMPOSTING TOILET.
In the face of progressive metering by the water companies, you donít need to be green to appreciate the value of a toilet which has been designed to save over 80,000 litres of water a year in a household of four. And at the price of an electric light bulb, the Bioletís running cost is negligible.
This non-polluting environmentally friendly toilet is the same size as a conventional convenience. It is odour-free, simple to install and requires minimal maintenance. Depending on the model, it can accommodate continuous residential use by a family of four-six.
- Self-contained self-composting toilet
- Requires no chemicals and no water
- Originating from Sweden where it has been in use for sixty years the Biolet was brought to the UK in the early 1980s.
- Supplied ready to install and requires only a 220-240 volt supply to go into immediate operation.
- No plumbing is involved.
- Seven models available
SERVICING AND BREAKDOWN COVER:
As regulatory standards become more stringent and the penalties for pollution more wide-ranging and expensive, the need for regular planned professional maintenance has never been more important. Wendage Pollution Control Ltd can offer a full maintenance contract for any make of sewage treatment plant or pumping station at greatly reduced costs.
- All works are carried out to manufactures instructions
- A wide range of spares and consumables carried on the van negating the need for return visits.
- Each contract is tailor made to suit individual requirements
- 24/hr-callout service with no callout fee
- Reduced hourly rate.
- Sewage tankering included for one stop shop
- Nearly 600 Stations under contract, some of which have been with us since 1980